Beyond the INK is the only internationally recognized tattoo education resource for clients to learn how to get a clean, safe, well done tattoo.
Beyond the INK offers free, unbiased, accurate information about tattoos, tattoo artists, and the tattoo process. Our goal is to transform the way people approach getting a tattoo and the perception of tattooing in today's society.
Because Beyond the INK is unbiased, it is the ideal place for all who support any aspect of this movement to join in unison. One voice can make a difference; a million can change the world!
Beyond the INK is:
Beyond the INK is NOT:
- Bridging the gap between tattoo artists and clients.
- A place to learn about all aspects of the tattoo process, to ensure you receive nothing but the best tattoo.
- A place to unify all individuals and groups fighting to dispel the myths and break the stereotypes of tattooed individuals.
- A place to learn how to tattoo.
- The police of ‘good’ or ‘bad’ tattoo artists or tattoo shops.
- The judge of ‘good’ or ‘bad’ tattoos or tattoo artists.
Empowering the tattoo client through education is the most efficient way to encourage a change in popular opinion. Eventually, the majority of clients will select only high quality, professional tattoo artists, therefore eliminating the majority of 'scratchers' and un-talented tattooists without altering tattooing laws.
Beyond the INK does not recommend any tattoo artist, shop, product, or company. A convention, tattoo artist, shop, artist, etc. that promotes Beyond the INK does not mean that Beyond the INK recommends them.
Beyond the INK will credit all contributions to our cause appropriately. Beyond the INK will credit all artists, photographers, and models appropriately.